The Tag Monkey Terms
Terms and Conditions
By using our online services, you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of one of our online services. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms, please do not access, use and/or contribute to any of our online services. You should print a copy of these terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
- Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy below.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
A. Eligibility. To access our Services through our Website, you must be a legal entity, or an individual of thirteen (13) years of age or older who can form legally binding contracts. To become a Registered User, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in, incorporated by reference in, and linked to, these Terms of Service. ‘Harley Street Vouchers’ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, or terminate Services to anyone.
B. Registration. To become a Registered User and to access Services you must register for an Account. You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form and all forms you access on the Website, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness.
C. Accounts and Profiles. Once you have registered with the Website as a Registered User, the Website will create your Account with ‘Harley Street Vouchers’ and associate it with an account number.
D. Username and Password. During registration, you will be asked to choose a username and password. As a Registered User, you agree and you are entirely responsible to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the username and password you use to access this Website. You authorize ‘Harley Street Vouchers’ to assume that any person using the Website with your username and password is authorized to act for you. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of the Account.
- Modification of these Terms.
- Collecting your information
By using our online services, you agree to provide any relevant information, documents and attachments, through electronic means, in the format and to the standards described for each transaction. You also agree and understand that the information collected will be retained in electronic form.
- Right to suspend, alter, or cancel service
The ‘Harley Street Vouchers’ shall be entitled at any time without prior notice or any liability to you, to cancel or suspend any or all our online services and/or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be interactive or transactional in nature.
- Prohibited uses.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- You agree not to “scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means), for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- If User leaves a review or comment, we have the right to delete or change the review. Also, we have the right to remove products and replace it or delete it.
- Monitoring and enforcement; termination
‘Harley Street Vouchers’ have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information ‘Harley Street Vouchers’ you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
- YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- However, we cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ‘HARLEY STREET VOUCHERS’ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS. THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- Intellectual Property
‘Harley Street Vouchers’ will protect the licensed innovation rights regarding our Website, incorporating copyright in the Content (counting copyright in content, representation, logos, symbols, pictures, sound clasps, computerized downloads, information, and programming).
Except as set out underneath, you may not duplicate, alter, distribute, transmit, exchange or offer, repeat, make subordinate works from, disperse, perform, show, or in any capacity misuse any of the Content, in entire or to some extent. You may not utilize our name or logos or trademarks or some other Content on any site of yours or that of whatever other individual. Subject to alternate terms of this understanding, you might download or duplicate Content just for your very own utilization, gave that you keep up all copyright and different notification contained in it. You may not store electronically any noteworthy part of any Content.
Any notice provided for or concerning these terms shall be in writing and shall be deemed sufficiently given when sent by emailing us at email@example.com
- Termination policy
A User’s access to the Website will be terminated if, under appropriate conditions, the User is determined to infringe repeatedly.
- The Website reserves the right to decide whether Content or if a User’s Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions in regards to violations other than copyright infringement or privacy law, such as, but not limited to, hate crimes, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length.
- Website may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User’s access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
The failure or delay of ‘Harley Street Vouchers’ to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive their right to enforce that right.
- No Disclosure.
‘Harley Street Vouchers’ agrees to use its best efforts to prevent and protect the Confidential Information, or any part thereof, from disclosure to any person. ‘Harley Street Vouchers’ and Client agrees to take all steps reasonably necessary to protect the secrecy of the Confidential Information, and to prevent the Confidential Information from falling into the public domain or into the possession of unauthorized persons.
- Mandatory Arbitration
Any dispute regarding the services shall be required to be resolved by binding arbitration of the parties hereto. If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then select a third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be governed by the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association then in force and effect.
Each of the provisions of these terms and conditions is severable and distinct from the others, and if at any time one or more of such provisions is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
If any term or procurement of this understanding is whenever held by any ward to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it might be dealt with as changed or diminished, just to the degree negligibly important to bring it inside of the laws of that purview and to keep it from being void and it should be tying in that changed or lessened structure. Subject to that, every procurement should be deciphered as severable and might not at all influence some other of these terms. The rights and commitments of the gatherings set out in this assertion should go to any allowed successor in title.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with United Kingdom laws and any dispute arising from, or related to these terms and conditions, and their related services, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.